Πέμπτη 6 Μαρτίου 2008

Expression - Έκφραση

A expression thousand words, a glance thousand words, a photograph thousand words. Insists the Romeo it chases birds, above in the trees all the day, something accomplishes when him I do not conceive. This moment him I shout it goes down from the tree and it leaves the birds in their quietness!
Say him I bother? -
Μία έκφραση χίλιες λέξεις, μια ματιά χίλιες λέξεις, μια φωτογραφία χίλιες λέξεις.
Επιμένει ο Romeo να κυνηγά πουλιά , πάνω στα δένδρα όλη την ημέρα , κάτι καταφέρνει όταν δεν τον αντιλαμβάνομαι. Αυτήν την στιγμή τον φωνάζω να κατεβεί από το δένδρο και να αφήσει τα πουλιά στην ησυχία τους!
Λέτε να τον ενοχλώ!
I thank the friends blogers for their right indications!
Ευχαριστώ τους φίλους blogers για τις σωστές υποδείξεις τους!

4 σχόλια:

Michele είπε...

Cats are hunters and they do like to climb those trees to get to the birds, don't they? What a wonderful action shot you have here...!

Kerri Farley είπε...

OH I LOVE This shot!! It is FANTASTIC!! Great job!!

Sharon είπε...

I love this picture. The cat doesn't look happy with you!I'm sure the birds were thankful that you chased her away!

Daryl είπε...

Nice that he listens and doesnt get frightened once he's up there .. good shot!